• Please log in to reply

> Please Suggest To Improve My Blog

4 replies to this topic

banrich

• 6 Posts

• Affiliate

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

I have a blog which I am doing online marketing of health and beauty products affiliated with

Till today I have very less traffic to it though tried my level best to make it attractive and smooth as well as I am doing posting everyday on facebook.

Please check it and suggest me how to do to drive traffic to it.

Regards
Richard

#2 Jaxy

Jaxy

• 641 Posts

• Affiliate

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Do we know the URL already or should we just guess? :)

#3 banrich

banrich

• 6 Posts

• Affiliate

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

im not allowed to post url here...please search my blog name "durbhabriew" in ggole you will get and its in blogger/blogspot

#4 rajesh123

rajesh123

• 1 Posts

• Affiliate

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:33 AM

if u want to permote your blog and want traffic at your site you can try this site youlikehits

#5 Josephin

Josephin

• 851 Posts

• Affiliate Manager

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

Hi BANRICH, I recommend you sending an email to your mentor or the affiliate manager of the product you're promoting! They will be able to review your site and give you ideas/tips on improving the site! Check also this thread http://www.twistforu...n-optimisation/ as this has tons of information on conversion optimisation :) !

Josephin Crichton – Affiliate Manager
Click for details on the following :

subforum_off.pngEvolution Slimming subforum_off.pngPhen375 subforum_off.pngHgH.com

Email-Signature-facebook.gif Email-Signature-googleplus.gif Email-Signature-twitter.gif Email-Signature-linkedin.gif Email-Signature-pintrest.gif Email-Signature-youtube.gif Email-Signature-instagram.gif

/ Reply to this topic